2020 SUVs Worth Waiting For
SUVs are slowly turning more popular than sedans. With more and more Americans tilting towards SUVs, many car brands have launched more SUVs models in the last few years. In fact, Ford also announced its decision to exit the sedan market altogether. With an evident shift towards SUVs, here are some of the most anticipated cars that are likely to come out in 2020.
Some 2020 SUVs worth waiting for:
1. Kia Telluride: 2020 Kia Telluride is the largest SUV made by the brand so far. With a 3.6 liter V6 engine, the car offers a horsepower of 291 with 262 pound-feet of torque. The car also provides a great infotainment system equipped with Apple Car Play, Android Auto, a USB port, and a 10-speaker audio system. The safety features are applaudable with lane follow assist, blind-spot collision, and a lot more.
2. Ford Escape: The 2020 model of Escape is going to be a completely new design with two gasoline engines and a new electric system. The car will contain a 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with a horsepower of 250. For the first time, Escape will also come in a plug-in model.
3. Lincoln Aviator: Lincoln is set to dominate the SUV space with the 2020 Aviator. The three-row SUV will be equipped with a V6 3-liter engine. The twin-charged engine will produce a horsepower of 400 and pound-feet torque of 400.
4. Honda Passport: The mid-sized SUV is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine with a horsepower of 280. The car will also offer attractive features like a multi-angle camera view, lane departure warning, heated front seats, 4G Wi-Fi spot, wireless phone charging, and more.
5. Range Rover Evoque: The last spot is reserved for the luxury compact SUV, Evoque. Along with features like adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, a rearview camera, and emergency braking, the car also offers 6 USB ports and a Wi-Fi hotspot. The car produces a horsepower of 296 with a four-cylinder engine.
2020 looks like an exciting year for SUV enthusiasts. If you want to buy an SUV or test drive one, you can visit the Parkway Ford dealership in Winston-Salem, NC, which also serves the neighboring cities of Gum Tree, Wallburg, and Union Cross.